We Partner with Agents
We truly believe that our local real estate agents know the real estate market the best, which is why we highly value the expertise and insight of our real estate agent partners and are always looking to expand our network.
Sell More With Us
Join Our Agents Partner Program – We Only Work With The Best!
To further discuss how our team and you can work together, fill out the short form on this page and we will be happy to get in touch. You can also call us today if you have immediate questions: (832) 402-6181.
How we help you:
- We purchase any type of traditional or distressed property
- We buy condos, town-homes, multi-family, and single-family detached homes
- We buy in all price points (as long as we can add enough value to make the deal work for all sides)
- We’ll buy homes with any and all amounts of work from cosmetic rehabs to complete tear downs
Of the 9,500 homes, a month that are sold in Houston and surrounding areas, 85% of them are in move-in condition and where real estate agents operate. We search out the other 15% that fall into the “distressed” category. Homes that are abandoned, damaged to point that they can’t be lived in, owners can’t afford it any longer, poor maintenance, outdated, too many repairs, and not wanted. These homes become an eyesore for the neighbors/community and the county gets no property tax revenue from them. The burden of this “unwanted” property is spread out to everyone.
We find these properties, assess, and make offers to buy them. When completed with our rehabbing, repairs bring property up to code, a family has a great home, and the county has a tax revenue producing property. It’s a win-win-win situation.
Examples of Distressed Situations
- Age/failing health
- Little or no equity
- Major lawsuit pending
- Mortgage payments too high
- Failed business
- Vacant Property
- Job Transfer
- Inherited property from probate
- Foreclosure (or pre-foreclosure)
- Death of spouse or family member
- Property is functionally obsolete
- Property on the market too long
- Retiring to another state